We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Allergen proven: recall for chocolate product
The company TRIBALLAT NOYAL has started a recall for the product "hemp dessert chocolate" of the brand "SOJADE". According to the company, the allergen milk was detected in it. However, this is not declared.
According to a consumer information published by the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL) on its portal "lebensmittelwarnung.de", the company TRIBALLAT NOYAL is calling the article "Hanfdessert Schokoladen" of the brand "SOJADE" with the best before date (MHD) July 10th 2020 after detection of the undeclared milk allergen.
Do not consume the product
According to the information, the chocolate product was sold from 02.06.2020 to 06.06.2020.
Customers who have bought the corresponding chocolate dessert can return it to their shops. The purchase price will be reimbursed, even without presentation of the receipt.
The consumer information recommends not to eat the products with the above-mentioned best before date.
Especially people with a milk allergy should refrain from eating.
As explained on the public health portal of Austria "Gesundheit.gv.at", people with a milk allergy may experience symptoms of the lips, mouth, throat, nose and lower respiratory tract, skin and eyes after consuming milk.
The gastrointestinal tract, lungs and cardiovascular system can also be affected. Common reactions include:
- Tingling in the mouth, pampy feeling
- Itching and swelling on the mucous membranes along the "swallowing route" (from the lips to the anus) and on the skin (hives, delayed blooming of eczema)
- sudden shortness of breath (allergic asthma)
- allergic shock
In the consumer information, people who have eaten the above products and have symptoms of an allergic reaction to cow's milk proteins are advised to contact their doctor for appropriate treatment. (ad)
Author and source information
This text corresponds to the requirements of the medical literature, medical guidelines and current studies and has been checked by medical doctors.
- Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL): Food warning details, (accessed: 07.06.2020), lebensmittelwarnung.de
- lebensmittelwarnung.de: Consumer information of the company TRIBALLAT NOYAL, (accessed: 07.06.2020), lebensmittelwarnung.de
- Public health portal of Austria "Gesundheit.gv.at": Milk allergy, (accessed: 07.06.2020), Gesundheit.gv.at